violin and cello lessons in Alexandria, VA
Call us! 703-340-0194
- Individual 30 min. - $45
- Individual 45 min. - $68
- Individual 60 min. - $90- Group class - $40
- Concert fee - $45 / semester
- Studio Fee $45
- New Student Registration Fee - $30
We have an open door policy for lessons, so anyone wanting to observe a lesson is always welcome!
1. PAYMENT is due in advance for each month, by the 5th of the month, or brought to the first lesson of the month. Paypal is preferred. If you forget to bring the check, you can mail it. A $20 late fee will be added if tuition is not paid on time.
2. MISSED LESSONS
- Excused lessons are ONLY school vacations, religious and national holidays.
- The teacher is not obligated to make-up lessons or classes due to student non-attendance, illness, vacation, soccer games, etc...
- In emergency situations, special arrangements will be made.
- Teacher absences for any reason will be made-up as soon as possible, or tuition refunded.
- Group lessons ARE REQUIRED as part of the program. You cannot be accepted as a private violin student without participation in groups. There are no refunds for missed group lessons. These normally take place twice a month.
3. Snow Policy: In cases of extreme weather where the roads are completely impassable (Fairfax County snow days) lessons will be made up or refunded.
5. There will be no tuition adjustments for any given month if you withdraw in the middle of the month.